Our Privacy Principles
Nymex Limited (“we”, “us” “our”) preserves the confidentiality of all personal data you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
- We only collect personal data that we believe to be relevant and to conduct our business.
- We use your personal data to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your personal data to other members of Nymex Ltd, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal data to any external organization unless we (i) have your consent or (ii) are required by law or (iii) have previously informed you.
- We aim to keep your personal data on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by anyone, including our employees.
- All members of the Nymex Ltd, and employees, third parties with permitted access to your personal data are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at Nymex Ltd will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal data you provide us when you visit this website (“Site”).
Security is our top priority. We will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
Our web cloud servers are protected behind “firewalls” and our systems are 24/7 monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
We will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that we will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region concerning the retention of personal data.
- Both you and us play an important role in safeguarding against online outages.
- We endeavor to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests.
- You should be careful that your account details (including any confidential information) are not compromised. You should ensure that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of such details. Do not share your username or password or allow access or use of your username or password by others.
- You should safeguard your username and password and keep them secret and confidential. Never write them down. We will never ask you for your password given that you should be the only person who knows it.
- When the system generates your username and password, do not use easily identifiable information such as your birthday, telephone number or a recognizable part of your name.
- If you think your username or password has been disclosed to another person, is lost or stolen, you are responsible for informing us immediately.
- If, in the unlikely event, unauthorized access has been conducted through your account through no fraud, fault or negligence on your part, we will see that you are issued with a new username and password.
We may also work with third parties to research certain usage and activities on this Site for us. These third party research agencies, Facebook, or Google. They use technologies such as cookies, spotlight monitoring and web beacons to collect information for this research. They use the information collected through such technologies (i) to find out more about users of this Site, including user demographics and behavior and usage patterns, (ii) for more accurate reporting and (iii) to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. They aggregate the information collected and then share it with us. No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared by Facebook, or Google with us as a result of this research. Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with such technologies, you may change the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain parts of this Site, (www.iptvplay.com)
Notice Relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the ‘Ordinance’)
This Statement is made by Nymex Ltd (”we”, “us”, “our”, including our successors and assigns) in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The Statement is intended to notify you why personal data is collected, how it will be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
Collection of Data
(a) We may collect the data of customers and other individuals in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. These customers and other individuals may include the following or any of them (collectively “you”, “your”):
(b) If the data requested by us is not provided, we may be unable to provide (or continue to provide) products or services to you or to the relevant customer or applicant linked to you.
(c) Data may be:
(i) collected from you directly, from someone acting on your behalf or from another source; and
(ii) combined with other data available to Nymex Ltd
Use of Data
(d) We will use data for the following purposes or any of them (which may vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us):
(i) products and services and the daily operation of products and services
(ii) designing products and services for your use;
(iii) marketing products, services and other subjects
(iv) exercising our rights under any contract that is forged with you
(v) meeting our obligations, requirements or arrangements or those of any member of the Nymex Ltd, whether compulsory or voluntary, to comply with or in connection with:
(1) any law, regulation, judgment, court order, voluntary code, sanctions regime, within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong“) existing currently and in the future (“Laws“) (e.g. the Inland Revenue Ordinance and its provisions including those concerning automatic exchange of financial account information);
(2) any guidelines, guidance or requests given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations within or outside Hong Kong existing currently and in the future (e.g. guidelines, guidance or requests given or issued by the Inland Revenue Department including those concerning automatic exchange of financial account information) and any international guidance, internal policies or procedures;
(3) any present or future contractual or other commitment with local or foreign legal, regulatory, judicial, administrative, public or law enforcement body, or governmental, tax, revenue, monetary, securities or futures exchange, court, central bank or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial service providers or any of their agents with jurisdiction over all or any part of Nymex Ltd (together the “Authorities” and each an “Authority“) that is assumed by, imposed on or applicable to us or any member of Nymex Ltd; or
(4) any agreement or treaty between Authorities;
(xi) complying with any obligations, requirements, policies, procedures, measures or arrangements for sharing data and information within Nymex Ltd and/or any other use of data and information in accordance with any programmes for compliance with sanctions or prevention or detection of money laundering, terrorist financing or other unlawful activities;
(xii) conducting any action to meet our obligations or those of any member of Nymex Ltd to comply with Laws or international guidance or regulatory requests relating to or in connection with the detection, investigation and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, fraud, evasion of economic or trade sanctions and/or any acts or attempts to circumvent or violate any Laws relating to these matters;
(xiii) meeting our obligations or those of any member of Nymex Ltd to comply with any demand or request from the Authorities;
(xiv) enabling actual or proposed assignee(s) of all or any part of our business and/or assets, or participant(s) or sub-participant(s) of our rights in respect of you to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participation and enabling the actual assignee(s) to use your data in the operation of the business or rights assigned; and
(xv) any other purposes relating to the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of Data
(e) Data held by us or a member Nymex Ltd will be kept confidential but we may provide data to the following parties or any of them (whether within or outside Hong Kong) for the purposes set out in paragraph (d) above:
(i) any agents, contractors, sub-contractors or associates of Nymex Ltd (including their employees, officers, agents, contractors, service providers and professional advisers);
(ii) any third party service providers who provide services to us or any member of Nymex Ltd in connection with the operation or maintenance of our business (including their employees and officers);
(iii) any Authorities;
(iv) any persons under a duty of confidentiality to us or a member of Nymex Ltd which have undertaken to keep such data confidential;
(v) any persons to whom we are or any member of Nymex Ltd is under an obligation or required or expected to make disclosure for the purposes set out in, or in connection with, paragraph (d) Such data may be transferred in and to a place outside Hong Kong.
Use of Data in Direct Marketing
(f) Where you are a customer, we may use your data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. Please note that:
(i) your name, contact details, products and other service portfolio information, and behavior, and demographic data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
(ii) the following classes of products, services and subjects may be marketed:
(1) related products and services;
(2) additional programs and related products and services;
If you do not wish us to use or provide to other persons your data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us.
Provision of Another Person’s Data
(g) Where you provide to us data about another person, you should give to that person a copy of this Notice and, in particular, tell him/her how we may use his/her data.
Data Access Requests
(h) You have the right:
(i) to check whether we hold data about you and to access such data;
(ii) to require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate;
(iii) to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of data held by us
(j) You should send requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held to: [email protected]
(k) Nothing in this Notice shall limit your rights as a data subject under the Ordinance.
IMPORTANT: By accessing this web site and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above.